Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Day 19

Yo mothafuckas, this be Gaby and I iz here wif my main man Leor Kidouchim, check yo self before you wreck yo self.

Today was a fun day, the first day of classes. My first class started at 4pm so I had a lot of shit I could do in the morning. I started off by taking a shower and me and Leor went to the Gym 1 street up to eat breakfast at their cafeteria. $6.50 for toast + 1/4 of a plate of scrambled eggs, and Leor paid $7 for a coffee and 2 waffles. Talk about price inflation. After that we went to change our class section so that we have fridays off (yay!) and that didn't take very long. I then called RentACenter to get our goddamn fridge that we've been waiting for and I used my jewish powers to bargain the price down. So we're getting a fridge on friday morning :). I went to the pool at the gym and swam 4 laps before almost dying of exhaustion. I don't think i'm out of shape, it's just that I haven't eaten a big breakfast in a while and I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks, but it felt really good after because it was intense cardio. I headed back to the room and worked a bit before going with Leor to my first class of the day, Economic Geography. Now we both assumed this class would be bullshit but when we got into the classroom we realized we might actually have to do work. Assignment 1 = 1,000 word essay, Assignment 2 = 1,500 word essay, Assignment 3 = huge project, Final Essay = 2,500 words, Final Exam = short answers + essay. Yeaaaaaah, no. The teacher kept making wisecrack jokes and you know the nerds were laughing at them and giggling to themselves during the rest of the class, I was just thinking meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. When we left we went to the Broadway shopping centre to get food and stocked up on a lot of shit. Once we finished buying everything we realized we had to walk back with 10 heavy bags or so. Smart gaby, smart. Anyways, we found a shopping cart in the street (one of the many signs that there is a G-d). We put all our shit in it and walked back to the hotel with the shopping cart, YES, people stared at us all the way but it doesn't matter. I didn't want to work my forearms by carrying the bags because I wanted to hit the gym when we got back. And that's exactly what I did. I went to the gym for an hour and a half to work-out. What a crappy gym, but it got most of the job done. Australians are puny, I think I was the 3rd most ripped person in that gym and 1st hottest. *cough*. I got back and took a shower (Yes, Naked). And ate some tuna for supper while watching the Oscars on TV (we get that here before you guys, oh, just to ruin it (eyal style), George clooney won the first oscar). Leor found a course to replace that Economic Geography shit course, so we're gonna drop this one and add that one tomorrow morning so that I have mondays and friday's off (and possibly wednesdays depending on if that tutorial is mandatory). That means more Gaby time :).

We finally got a fan and desk in our room, Leor stole the desk from the common room and the manager built our fan with his own hands. Maybe I can get him to start wiping my ass for me once i'm done taking a shit, we runz this biatch :)

For all of you that didn't see what the yellow toothed whore receptionist from billabong looks like, here he is (we had to act like we were his friends to get a picture).




Gaby

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?